Now you can make your offertory gifts work harder than ever to support your church by participating in our Online Giving program. When you participate your gift will be transferred conveniently and securely from your bank or credit card to the church.
Your gift will go further than ever, allowing your church to reduce administrative costs, plan future projects with greater efficiency, and spend more time on ministry (and less time on fundraising or account management).
We as a church family have been bless by the Lord in so many ways. It begins with our Eucharistic celebration and extends to our community of faith.
Finances are obviously very important to support our ministry, and we apprciate the generous support we receive from our families. As Catholics, we recognize that all we have- our time, our talent, our resources, and even our very lives- are gifts from God. We are called to be good stewards of all these gifts, investing them wisely and generously for the sake of God’s Kingdom.
To help make it more convenient for you to financially support the parish, we have added an electronic payment option. This offers you the opportunity to make automatic financial contributions from you bank or credit card account to our church. Online Giving costs you nothing and provides many advantages to both you and the church:
Benefits to you:
- Eliminates the need to write checks to the church
- Donate anonymously if you wish
- Schedule your donations with your paycheck and/or church offertory schedule
- allows you to give, even if you are unable to attend services
- adjust your Online Giving contribution easily, any time you wish
- Use Online Giving in conjunction with offering envelopes
- Manage and protect your account information in the secure Online Giving site
Benefits to the Church
- Reduces check processing expenses
- Increases regular giving with recurring contributions
- Boosts accuracy of revenue forecasting
- Provides electronic donation summary for tax purposes
- Reaches a wider demographic of givers
- Accommodates special collections and missions including school tuition
- Eliminates church staff’s concerns regarding security of sensitive data
- Allows staff more time to focus on ministries and activities (rather than processing envelopes and contributions
Please understand that Online Giving is not intended to replace the traditional act of Sunday offertory, rather it is meant to enhance it. You may continue to receive offering envelopes if you wish. Reusable cards will also be available in the pews for Online Giving families to place in the basket, so they can still physically participate in the Sunday offertory. Please prayerfully consider Online Giving.